Posted on January 17, 2012 in: BeautySpy, Uncategorized

Clarins, Ever Matte Foundation: Say no to shine, yes to flawless skin!

uncategorized beautyspy  clarins ever matte Clarins, Ever Matte Foundation: Say no to shine, yes to flawless skin!

When it comes to our complexion it’s one thing to glow and another thing to shine. So,  true. None of us ladies wants a shiny, greasy complexion, especially if we have oily skin.Two new products straight from the Clarins Laboratories, Ever Matte Foundation SPF 15 Oil Free and Ever Matte Mineral Powder promise to fight sebum (the cause of shines) and reveal a beautiful, flawless even complexion.

uncategorized beautyspy  clarins ever matte line Clarins, Ever Matte Foundation: Say no to shine, yes to flawless skin!

Sebum is one of the components of the hydrolipidic film which is essential for skin balance but when it is produced in excess it causes shiny skin, particularly on the T-Zone of the forehead, nose and chin. Various factors stimulate its production including stress, fatigue, humidity, smoking and hormonal fluctuations. But there are also skin types with overactive sebocytes. This is the case in combination and oily skin which can release up to twice the amount of sebum compared to that of normal skin. No need to panic. Just read on.

uncategorized beautyspy  clarins ever matte foundati Clarins, Ever Matte Foundation: Say no to shine, yes to flawless skin!

The Skin Detox Complex in the Ever Matte line, is a unique cocktail of purifying and absorbent key plant ingredients from organic farming, which regulate sebum production at the level of the sebaceous glands and furthermore absorb sebum and clear pores at the skin surface. The result? Hydrated, protected, radiant and shine-free skin. Even, beautiful skin that breathes and feels comfortable all day long. Perfectly matte skin. Exactly, what women want.

uncategorized beautyspy  clarins ever matte powder Clarins, Ever Matte Foundation: Say no to shine, yes to flawless skin!

12 Responses to “Clarins, Ever Matte Foundation: Say no to shine, yes to flawless skin!”

1. KatRap says:

Goodmorning!!!!!!!!
    …Well, I love Clarins and these days, I’m searching for a powder because my skin has become quite oily -if I’m not mistaken, I have the same problem every winter…- and I hate it! This powder has nice packaging, as well..
    Hmmm…Maybe I’ve just found the solution to my “problem”…. ;-)
    Do you know its price (in the greek market..)??

2. Zoe says:

ook one for me please!:D it seems that it has everything we need!and yes the packaging is very nice,i agree with KatRap!
    have a great day girls!

3. MariaA says:

Goooood morning Julia, Clarinss has caught my attention recently with these lovely eye shadow pallettes they have and I must say they were amazing in texture. The powder is looking great also!!!

4. Angelina says:

Clarins had always been the second runner-up (after Estee Lauder and Lancome) in the search for a really good foundation.
    It seems now, that Clarins can move up in my selection, since Teint Miracle is almost finished….
    Let^s give it a try!

5. chrissianna says:

loooooooooooooooove it!!!!! :)

6. @kat-rap: No prices yet on the market my dear!!

7. KatRap says:

Really?
    Anyway….
    I’m gonna try another powder..
    Can you (or another girl here), suggest me another one suitable for my age(22) and my oily-these days-skin?
    Thank you!!

8. Flora says:

I totally agree with Angelina! Well, instead of Lancome I use MAC foundations and powders, but recently I came along some Clarins foundation samples and and I can say they are GOOD… You feel like they are “pampering” the skin!
    @Kat Rap. Other things I bought from Clarins counter, were not so pricey, so let’s hope…
    P.S. I just hope I’m making a point ’cause I’m not a native speaker.

9. Flora says:

From my personal experience (sometimes combination skin), I can say Studio Fix Powder, MAC. Really good!!!

10. KatRap says:

Ok! Thank you!*

11. Katerinaki says:

mat skin is exactly what i want!!!

12. I use the Studio Fix Powder by Mac but who says no to another really good powder? Not me!